We will be going to Amsterdam in a few weeks. During the renovation of the museum, how much of the art can you see? We originally planned to spend a whole day there until we found out it was undergoing renovation. How long should we allow now for the Rijksmuseum? Is the admission price still the same?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 12 France,Spain,Italy
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 20 VISA question
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 24 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015