We will be going to Amsterdam in a few weeks. During the renovation of the museum, how much of the art can you see? We originally planned to spend a whole day there until we found out it was undergoing renovation. How long should we allow now for the Rijksmuseum? Is the admission price still the same?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece