Does anyone know if e-tickets can be purchased anywhere right now...or after the grand-reopening? Also, according to the museum website, my 18 year old daughter's admission will be free. Will she be able to accompany me in the "fast-lane" entrance (assuming I will have a pre-purchased ticket), or will she have to validate her age via the long ticket line?
I have scoured the internet for the answers to these questions, to no avail! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라후기▶＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▶온라인바카라
- 2 그랜드바카라 ●＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼●온라인카지노
- 3 정선바카라사이트▧＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▧바카라사이트
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 9 Venice to Croatia
- 10 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 11 Amsterdam in August
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 14 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 15 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 16 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 17 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 18 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 19 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 20 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Istanbul
- 24 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?