Does anyone know if e-tickets can be purchased anywhere right now...or after the grand-reopening? Also, according to the museum website, my 18 year old daughter's admission will be free. Will she be able to accompany me in the "fast-lane" entrance (assuming I will have a pre-purchased ticket), or will she have to validate her age via the long ticket line?
I have scoured the internet for the answers to these questions, to no avail! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 2 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 3 mountain views near London
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Piedmont as a destination
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 13 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 14 vegetarian in spain
- 15 Dublin Leap Card
- 16 Garda Land
- 17 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 23 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 24 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 25 Please help me eat well in Greece!