Does anyone know if e-tickets can be purchased anywhere right now...or after the grand-reopening? Also, according to the museum website, my 18 year old daughter's admission will be free. Will she be able to accompany me in the "fast-lane" entrance (assuming I will have a pre-purchased ticket), or will she have to validate her age via the long ticket line?
I have scoured the internet for the answers to these questions, to no avail! Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 윈스바카라•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 윈스바카라
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 London Paris
- 4 The Rain in Spain and more
- 5 Scotland Question
- 6 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Spain.. suggestions please
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 Luggage on trains/security?
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 London dining service charge
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 18 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 19 the reality that it helps
- 20 Venice to Positano
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna