Does anyone know if e-tickets can be purchased anywhere right now...or after the grand-reopening? Also, according to the museum website, my 18 year old daughter's admission will be free. Will she be able to accompany me in the "fast-lane" entrance (assuming I will have a pre-purchased ticket), or will she have to validate her age via the long ticket line?
I have scoured the internet for the answers to these questions, to no avail! Thanks in advance!
Rijksmuseum e-tickets and other questions
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Albania for Beginners
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 Ryan Air
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy