I will be arriving in Rijeka by coastal ferry from Split at 7:00 a.m. in early June(I have been given assurances that in will run again in 2014). What are my transfer options to Rovinj? What is the approximate time and cost to do this? Thanks.
Rijeka to Rovinj Transfer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 VISA question
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea