My husband and I are planning 2-month backpacking trip through Europe in 2016.
We are going to Ireland, then Scotland, then London...before catching train to Brussels. I planned the trip to revolve around the 20th annual Flower carpet because it looks so beautiful! We would get in August 14th- and after reading other posts will likely go to Chaloupe Dor to take in the view. We only plan on spending one night in Brussels.
I've read the back and forth between Ghent and Bruges so I've decided to take a train to Ghent the next day and stay for 2-nights before taking a train to Bruges and staying for 1 night. We would then leave from Bruges to Paris the following morning.
We only plan to have our backpacks no rental cars- what would you recommend doing/seeing/staying in these 3 areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 고래≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪바다이야기 고래
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 One free day in Barcelona
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?