My husband and I are planning 2-month backpacking trip through Europe in 2016.
We are going to Ireland, then Scotland, then London...before catching train to Brussels. I planned the trip to revolve around the 20th annual Flower carpet because it looks so beautiful! We would get in August 14th- and after reading other posts will likely go to Chaloupe Dor to take in the view. We only plan on spending one night in Brussels.
I've read the back and forth between Ghent and Bruges so I've decided to take a train to Ghent the next day and stay for 2-nights before taking a train to Bruges and staying for 1 night. We would then leave from Bruges to Paris the following morning.
We only plan to have our backpacks no rental cars- what would you recommend doing/seeing/staying in these 3 areas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 베가스카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆연예인도박
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼대박바카라
- 3 우리카지노먹튀▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆연예인도박
- 4 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼발리바고바카라
- 5 My Topic Title바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼정선바카라
- 6 온라인카지노총판▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆정선카지노중고차
- 7 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼리얼바카라게임
- 8 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼베팅바카라
- 9 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 10 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Best of Norway
- 13 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 21 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 22 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 25 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train