I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning these three cities.
I'd like to make an off-the-beaten path trip next June and I've been looking through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Which one is your favorite and why?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 6 celticmoon, a quick question
- 7 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 8 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 B&B in Ireland
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Apartment Montreux area