I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning these three cities.
I'd like to make an off-the-beaten path trip next June and I've been looking through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Which one is your favorite and why?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 5 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 13 Amalfi or Positano
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Hertz Never Lost
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four