I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning these three cities.
I'd like to make an off-the-beaten path trip next June and I've been looking through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Which one is your favorite and why?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 2 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 3 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 4 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 5 One champagne tour in Reims
- 6 EuropeanDestinations
- 7 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 8 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 9 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 10 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 11 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 12 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 13 Bruges for 1st time
- 14 visa
- 15 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 16 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 17 Staying over visa expiration.
- 18 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 19 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 20 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 21 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 22 Italian rail travel
- 23 Portugal Transportation
- 24 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?
- 25 Need help with Sightseeing Tours