I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning these three cities.
I'd like to make an off-the-beaten path trip next June and I've been looking through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Which one is your favorite and why?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 2 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 a week in Lombardia
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Wake Up Mods
- 7 Hotels in Florence
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Trip in September
- 10 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 11 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 12 Greece and Italy Combo
- 13 Which city order makes most sense?
- 14 favorite app for converting US $$
- 15 SNCF - low price for summer
- 16 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 17 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 18 Best of Norway
- 19 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Positano Surprise
- 23 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 24 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?