I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning these three cities.
I'd like to make an off-the-beaten path trip next June and I've been looking through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Which one is your favorite and why?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra
- 2 What do pack for Ireland?
- 3 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 4 Paris to Morocco
- 5 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 6 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 9 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 10 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Antwerp Tram
- 13 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 16 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 17 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 18 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 19 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 22 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 23 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 24 Marseille Airport rental return
- 25 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??