I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning these three cities.
I'd like to make an off-the-beaten path trip next June and I've been looking through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Which one is your favorite and why?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spider - Man: Homecoming Pelicula Completa Español Latino HD
- 2 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 3 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 4 3 days outside Venice
- 5 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 6 Night Bus?
- 7 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 10 Moldova and Transnistria
- 11 Reaching the Lake District
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 25 Help Planning Honeymoon