About the place. This is a very popular summer place. It is a beach on the opposite side of Jurmala where rides are not fewer people. BUT! Here there are so many restaurants, bars and places where you can go and sit in Jurmala. There are not many shops, a couple of bars and eateries. No more. In Vecaki longer go to sea just sunbathing on beach games to play and swim.
I've been thinking all these things to take any action on the video, and eventually realized that for the sake of laughter can be. That's what happened with this.
I decided to buy these sweets Bean Boozled of Harry Potter and the call to remove this video. Plus combine pleasure (or pleasant) with a useful shot in the Riga coast to a place called Vecaki. Plus, we took off the beauty of our Baltic Sea, or more specifically the Gulf of quadrocopters. Generally everything peremeshku but rather pridelnyh sort through and understand.
And just about the candy with strange tastes. They are disgusting. And even the word was not appropriate because it is not possible to eat them, especially swallow (of course I'm talking about those who specifically with strange taste). Vkuchy pretty specific like smelly socks, rotten egg, vomit, baby diapers, gnats and other aramotnye smells transformed into flavors of these wonderful people who have created these candies))
In short, I'm telling you here.
Happy viewing or pleasant or not))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 2 weeks from southern italy
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena