About the place. This is a very popular summer place. It is a beach on the opposite side of Jurmala where rides are not fewer people. BUT! Here there are so many restaurants, bars and places where you can go and sit in Jurmala. There are not many shops, a couple of bars and eateries. No more. In Vecaki longer go to sea just sunbathing on beach games to play and swim.
I've been thinking all these things to take any action on the video, and eventually realized that for the sake of laughter can be. That's what happened with this.
I decided to buy these sweets Bean Boozled of Harry Potter and the call to remove this video. Plus combine pleasure (or pleasant) with a useful shot in the Riga coast to a place called Vecaki. Plus, we took off the beauty of our Baltic Sea, or more specifically the Gulf of quadrocopters. Generally everything peremeshku but rather pridelnyh sort through and understand.
And just about the candy with strange tastes. They are disgusting. And even the word was not appropriate because it is not possible to eat them, especially swallow (of course I'm talking about those who specifically with strange taste). Vkuchy pretty specific like smelly socks, rotten egg, vomit, baby diapers, gnats and other aramotnye smells transformed into flavors of these wonderful people who have created these candies))
In short, I'm telling you here.
Happy viewing or pleasant or not))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 3 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 4 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 5 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 6 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 12 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 13 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 22 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 23 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK