About the place. This is a very popular summer place. It is a beach on the opposite side of Jurmala where rides are not fewer people. BUT! Here there are so many restaurants, bars and places where you can go and sit in Jurmala. There are not many shops, a couple of bars and eateries. No more. In Vecaki longer go to sea just sunbathing on beach games to play and swim.
I've been thinking all these things to take any action on the video, and eventually realized that for the sake of laughter can be. That's what happened with this.
I decided to buy these sweets Bean Boozled of Harry Potter and the call to remove this video. Plus combine pleasure (or pleasant) with a useful shot in the Riga coast to a place called Vecaki. Plus, we took off the beauty of our Baltic Sea, or more specifically the Gulf of quadrocopters. Generally everything peremeshku but rather pridelnyh sort through and understand.
And just about the candy with strange tastes. They are disgusting. And even the word was not appropriate because it is not possible to eat them, especially swallow (of course I'm talking about those who specifically with strange taste). Vkuchy pretty specific like smelly socks, rotten egg, vomit, baby diapers, gnats and other aramotnye smells transformed into flavors of these wonderful people who have created these candies))
In short, I'm telling you here.
Happy viewing or pleasant or not))
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 3 Munich and....???
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Can parking
- 23 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 VAT refund transferring through CDG