I only have 3 days to cover both Riga & Tallinn - what is the best way in term of transportation & arrangement that could possible get the best out of both cities?
Riga & Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds first time
- 2 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 9 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 17 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Grad Schools in London?
- 20 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?