I only have 3 days to cover both Riga & Tallinn - what is the best way in term of transportation & arrangement that could possible get the best out of both cities?
Riga & Tallinn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 2 full days in Paris
- 3 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 9 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 13 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 14 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 15 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 16 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 17 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 18 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 19 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 20 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 21 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 Night Train - Need help
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 Traveling to France