I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 2 Lisbon
- 3 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 4 Car insurance in Iceland
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Cappadocia in June
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 17 Krakow
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Travelling Iceland
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants