I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 3 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Garda Land
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 11 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 Vatican City questions
- 16 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 17 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced