I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia in 7 days
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 4 London: Battle of the badges
- 5 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 6 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 7 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 8 Need help in travel planning
- 9 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 10 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 11 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 12 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 13 Trans-Siberia Train
- 14 Excess insurance
- 15 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 16 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 17 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 20 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 23 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 24 Loire Valley itinerary
- 25 Europe Itinerary