I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 3 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 just want to know
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 7 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 8 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Istanbul Hotels
- 17 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 18 Florence to nice- help
- 19 What is the best food in France?
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 22 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 25 Where to stay in London in July