I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Whistle stop family road trip
- 4 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 5 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 6 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 9 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Zadar or Sibenik
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 23 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 24 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 25 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels