I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 2 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 3 Private transportation
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 13 Global Travel Warning...
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 20 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 A week in Burgundy
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris