I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫pts16.com≪
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 7 Budapest in December 2017
- 8 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 6-7 Days in France
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Korean Messages
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas