I'm new to both Fodors and this forum and I was hoping you could give me your opinions concerning the following issue.
I'd like to go on vacation next June and make an off-the-beaten path trip. I've looked through pictures of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius and the three of them look beautiful, so I have the following questions:
1. Is it worth visiting the three of them or just one?
2. How long should I spend in each of them?
3. Can you travel from one another by train?
4. Which one is your favorite and why?
5. Are they expesinve?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 19 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 20 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 21 Berlin to Italy
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 Florence - Where to stay
- 24 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Killarney