I'm due to travel to Riga (Latvia) tomorrow from the UK, but have heard there is heavy snow forecast overnight. As snow is pretty common in the Baltics, are flights usually affected by the weather?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy Combo
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Is Sicily Safe?
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 7 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Gardens & GTGs
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Transportation Question Italy