Have a week in Latvia, and plan the ordinary visits to museums, Runsdale castle, city tours of landmarks, etc. and a visit to Sigulda. Does anyone have any other ideas for fun and adventure or interesting activities during my stay? Enjoy music, culture, trying new food & sampling beer, and am open to all kinds of new experiences.
Riga, Latvia suggestions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How early to get to CDG
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 When to visit Provence updated info
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?