We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 2 Family holidays in Italy
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 5 5 Days in Dublin
- 6 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 7 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 8 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 9 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 10 tablet
- 11 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 12 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 13 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 14 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Prague old town
- 18 Rome Airport Question!
- 19 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 20 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 21 26 days in Italy
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help