We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 2 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 3 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 First trip to Italy
- 6 London's Must Sights!
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 Vienna or Budapest?
- 18 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 19 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 20 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 21 14 nights in Europe
- 22 French immersion courses in France
- 23 Berlin, germany
- 24 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 25 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?