We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Riga Hotels-Koventa Seta not available
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix en Provence
- 2 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 3 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Itinerary help
- 7 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 8 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 9 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 10 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 11 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 12 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 13 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 14 Things to do in/around Milan
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 Day Trips from Paris
- 17 Ireland's west coast
- 18 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 South of Switzerland
- 21 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome