We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 베스트카지노／❤』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『❤＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 크라운카지노／✄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✄＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 5 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 6 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 20 Juangfrau / mt
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip