We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 4 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 7 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 8 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 9 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 10 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 20 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 21 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik