We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노⋞」✥「( SO224。COM )」✥「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area