We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Riga Hotels-Koventa Seta not available
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 3 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 8 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 9 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 10 France Itinerary Help
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 Rome apartment
- 13 Getting the best our of Europe
- 14 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 15 French/Italian Alps
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 18 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 23 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?