We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Riga Hotels-Koventa Seta not available
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Italian cooking classes
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 London visit
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich