We are trying to decide between Radi un Draugi or Hotel Centra in Riga. Koventa Seta is unfortunately sold out. From reviews I read both hotels have noise issues so that does not help. We would like to stay in Old Town and within that price range. Anyone stay at Centra recently? I've seen the other posts on Radi and not sure what to do. Any advice. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 2 Lost in venice
- 3 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 4 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 5 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 6 air conditioning
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 13 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 14 Barcelona Itinerary
- 15 Bath or Exeter
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Munich to Milan via train
- 18 Hotels in Barcelona
- 19 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 20 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 21 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 24 Metro tickets in Paris
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help