I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 3 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 4 Trip to Pyrenees
- 5 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 6 Crete Ancient sites
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 13 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 14 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 15 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 16 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Luggage advice
- 23 Ireland driving vacation
- 24 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 25 Two bedroom apt in Venice?