I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 3 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 Palace of the Popes
- 6 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 7 Santorini for three nights
- 8 Cycling in France
- 9 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 10 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 11 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 12 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Ideas for a family holiday on Cote d´Azur ( near St Tropez)
- 15 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 16 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 17 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 18 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 21 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 24 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 25 Avignon