I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Paris hotel
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Stuck in Paris
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids