I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 4 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 7 Norway accessories and must have
- 8 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 BNL machines in Italy
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 BNL ATMs
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 18 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 19 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 20 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 21 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 1 day trip from Nice