I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 2 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 13 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?