I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 2 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Cars in France
- 4 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 5 Rome
- 6 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 7 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 8 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 9 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 10 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 11 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 12 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 15 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 16 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 19 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 20 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 21 Paris GTG - October 21
- 22 Holding bags in Paris
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 25 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!