I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 2 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 3 Where in Switzerland
- 4 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 5 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 6 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 7 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 10 Self-driving in Iceland
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 15 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 22 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 25 Cochem or Beilstein