I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 7 Russia in two weeks in December
- 8 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 9 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 14 Norway Honeymoon
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 17 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 18 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 19 Our future trip to Greece
- 20 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 21 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 22 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece