I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Athens
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations