I am looking for a hotel in Riga. I read that the old quarter is the best palce to stay. I'll be there from Sept. 28th to Oct.1. Anyone have a hotel recommendation? Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 England in a week - what's realistic
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 French Riviera
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 16 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 17 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 18 gare de nord
- 19 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Our time in Rome
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Southern Italy