I'm looking for private transfer from Riga airport to Liepaja city.
Have anybody used this comapny? http://www.baltic-airport-transfers.com/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 2 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 3 Bosch Parade
- 4 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 5 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 6 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 7 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 8 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 9 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 10 Saver Fare vs Flexifare on Bahn.com
- 11 Need advice on Greek islands
- 12 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 13 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 14 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 17 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 18 Antwerp Tram
- 19 21 nights in England, please help
- 20 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 23 3/4/ days South of France
- 24 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 25 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)