I have a 5 hour layover in Riga and was wondering if it is possible to do a quick tour of the town in that time. Even if I caught a taxi and took it around town. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 England in a week - what's realistic
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 gare de nord
- 11 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 15 Barcelona extension
- 16 Our time in Rome
- 17 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 My First Trip to Europe...
- 20 French Riviera
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Southern Italy
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Iceland: When to Go