I have a 5 hour layover in Riga and was wondering if it is possible to do a quick tour of the town in that time. Even if I caught a taxi and took it around town. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 2 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 3 Murano glass question
- 4 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 5 Spain in Nov.
- 6 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 7 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 8 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 10 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 11 Best new years?
- 12 Paris Here We Come
- 13 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 14 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 15 Order/Method of Travel
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Paris dining-with teens
- 18 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 19 iPhone stolen in Paris
- 20 Archetypical White Christmas
- 21 sncf help
- 22 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 23 Gluten-Free Paris recommendations
- 24 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 25 Where to visit around Toulouse