I have a 5 hour layover in Riga and was wondering if it is possible to do a quick tour of the town in that time. Even if I caught a taxi and took it around town. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 4 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 11 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 Amsterdam Hotel
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 18 Lagos Walking Tour
- 19 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 20 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Euro 2016
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks