I have a 5 hour layover in Riga and was wondering if it is possible to do a quick tour of the town in that time. Even if I caught a taxi and took it around town. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 4 France, UK and Ireland
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 French theater in Paris
- 7 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 8 Lyon
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 22 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back