I have a 5 hour layover in Riga and was wondering if it is possible to do a quick tour of the town in that time. Even if I caught a taxi and took it around town. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 14 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 15 Threat Level in UK
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 Itinery help Crete
- 18 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Graz in January
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Tuscany wedding venues for 2