I have a 5 hour layover in Riga and was wondering if it is possible to do a quick tour of the town in that time. Even if I caught a taxi and took it around town. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 5 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 6 Juangfrau / mt
- 7 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 8 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 13 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 16 England and Wales by public transport
- 17 Loire Valley itinerary
- 18 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 19 Germany train/bus question
- 20 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 23 Planning for 10 Days in Paris (+ side trip?)
- 24 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK