I have a 5 hour layover in Riga and was wondering if it is possible to do a quick tour of the town in that time. Even if I caught a taxi and took it around town. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 7 Our European adventures
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Spain Trip Report
- 12 CDG international flight
- 13 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 14 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Norfolk base
- 17 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Gelato course in Rome?
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 23 5 Day itinerary
- 24 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 25 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais