I know you have lived here. I saw an interesting sounding place called Homestay in Mezaparks. It says tram #11 goes there.
Do you think this area is too far out for the typical tourist? As far as nightlife, we'd be going out to dinner and perhaps a night at the opera house. We are not young and rowdy and out to party. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 2 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 3 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 4 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 5 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 Travel from Granada to Seville
- 8 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Trip Report - Snowdonia Wales and Crib Goch
- 11 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 12 Athens Metro from airport
- 13 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 14 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 15 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 2015 Flight Prices
- 18 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 19 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 20 Getting Around Toledo
- 21 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 22 Barcelona day trip
- 23 Need help! 3 or 4 spots in Greece for a one-month family trip to Greece
- 24 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 25 Our Next Europe Trip