I know you have lived here. I saw an interesting sounding place called Homestay in Mezaparks. It says tram #11 goes there.
Do you think this area is too far out for the typical tourist? As far as nightlife, we'd be going out to dinner and perhaps a night at the opera house. We are not young and rowdy and out to party. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 2 train from ams to paris
- 3 Cordoba or Granada?
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 6 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 7 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 8 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 9 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 10 3 nights in Tuscany
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 Munich, Germany
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 17 Amalfi or Positano
- 18 River Boat Cruise
- 19 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 20 Hostel Advice
- 21 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 24 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam