I know you have lived here. I saw an interesting sounding place called Homestay in Mezaparks. It says tram #11 goes there.
Do you think this area is too far out for the typical tourist? As far as nightlife, we'd be going out to dinner and perhaps a night at the opera house. We are not young and rowdy and out to party. Thanks.
Riga--Mezaparks too far out to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Ireland Southwest
- 3 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 6 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 7 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 11 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback