I know you have lived here. I saw an interesting sounding place called Homestay in Mezaparks. It says tram #11 goes there.
Do you think this area is too far out for the typical tourist? As far as nightlife, we'd be going out to dinner and perhaps a night at the opera house. We are not young and rowdy and out to party. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 4 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 5 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 12 Retiring to Southern France
- 13 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 18 Brief trip report Naples
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 25 Private transportation