I know you have lived here. I saw an interesting sounding place called Homestay in Mezaparks. It says tram #11 goes there.
Do you think this area is too far out for the typical tourist? As far as nightlife, we'd be going out to dinner and perhaps a night at the opera house. We are not young and rowdy and out to party. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노카페＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노〉인터넷카지노
- 2 엔트리게임 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Portugal rental car
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Bernese Oberland
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 ATM