I know you have lived here. I saw an interesting sounding place called Homestay in Mezaparks. It says tram #11 goes there.
Do you think this area is too far out for the typical tourist? As far as nightlife, we'd be going out to dinner and perhaps a night at the opera house. We are not young and rowdy and out to party. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 11 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 17 Berlin -clubs
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 20 base in brussels
- 21 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece