My wife and I will be traveling to Puglia next May (2013) for 2 weeks.
She LOVES horses and I was thinking that it would really nice to go on a trail ride (through the olive groves?) or two during our travels. I'd be looking for a trail ride for somewhere between 2-4 hrs.
I've dug around the web and the options / info is very limited for riding horses in Puglia.
I was hoping that some of my Fodorite friends could provide some assistance!
I welcome any and all comments.
Thanks in advance for your opinions.
Riding Horses in Puglia?
- 1 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 2 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 3 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 4 Heathrow
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 8 A chacun son goût
- 9 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 10 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 11 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 12 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Nice
- 15 Train tickets
- 16 jungfraujoch mid june
- 17 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 18 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 Four Days in Seville
- 23 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 24 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 25 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence