We usually travel independently - big fans of taking the train - but we are thinking about taking a (gasp!) tour to Turkey. I know that meals provided on tours are usually pretty bad but I am thinking on a Rick Steves tour there might be better / local restaurants and food. Anyone with experience with a Rick Steve's tour?
Rick Steve's Tours - the food
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 3 A Week in Spain
- 4 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 5 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 8 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 9 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 10 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 11 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 12 week in scotland
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 venice, italy