We usually travel independently - big fans of taking the train - but we are thinking about taking a (gasp!) tour to Turkey. I know that meals provided on tours are usually pretty bad but I am thinking on a Rick Steves tour there might be better / local restaurants and food. Anyone with experience with a Rick Steve's tour?
Rick Steve's Tours - the food
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 One more last question on Bayeux
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 banger rally around europe?
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Trip around Spain
- 19 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Medieval Tallinn