We usually travel independently - big fans of taking the train - but we are thinking about taking a (gasp!) tour to Turkey. I know that meals provided on tours are usually pretty bad but I am thinking on a Rick Steves tour there might be better / local restaurants and food. Anyone with experience with a Rick Steve's tour?
Rick Steve's Tours - the food
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 5am arrival in Dublin
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 13 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 20 Transportation in Barcelona
- 21 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 22 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 23 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations