We usually travel independently - big fans of taking the train - but we are thinking about taking a (gasp!) tour to Turkey. I know that meals provided on tours are usually pretty bad but I am thinking on a Rick Steves tour there might be better / local restaurants and food. Anyone with experience with a Rick Steve's tour?
Rick Steve's Tours - the food
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 First time to Switzerland
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 Granada
- 8 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 9 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 12 A Sardinia trip report
- 13 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 14 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 First time Ireland trip
- 18 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 23 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany