I have a 620am train on a saturday morning from Venice to Milan, and my hotel is next to Rialto bridge. I have luggage. What is the best way to catch the train? How long does it take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블온라인카지노
- 2 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 3 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 4 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Hotel in Vienna
- 12 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 19 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 22 House Hunting in France
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 25 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?