If my english is not good enough to make me understand, don't hesitate to ask further explanations, I'll try to rephrase.
After Salzburg, I'm trying to decide whether I should stop a few days in Bavaria (thinking about 3 nights in Nüremberg (to see the city itself and Rothenburg OdT), maybe 3 more nights in Munich and spend another 6 nights, 3 in Rhine, 3 in Mosel Valley.
Rhine and Mosel Valley are a must-see. My main goal is to avoid seeing the same scenery. So, I'm concerned if places like bavarian towns are not very similar to what I'll see in Rhine and Mosel Valleys. If so, I'd rather spend my time somewhere else.
The whole itinerary is:
Berlim, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg area, X, Rhine/Mosel Valley
Where X = 8 nights to spend somewhere I'm able to pay no more than 70 euros/night for a double private room. Most bavarian city/towns meet that pre-requisite, but avoid seeing the same scenery is a must. If so, I'm taking suggestions to where should I go (except Portugal, France and Italy, which I've already seen enough for now).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 3 Switzerland Hotels
- 4 Bosch Parade
- 5 Trains from Granada
- 6 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 3/4/ days South of France
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Florence and Rome
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 15 Amalfi October 16-25
- 16 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 17 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 18 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 19 21 nights in England, please help
- 20 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 24 Trip report European honeymoon
- 25 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases