If my english is not good enough to make me understand, don't hesitate to ask further explanations, I'll try to rephrase.
After Salzburg, I'm trying to decide whether I should stop a few days in Bavaria (thinking about 3 nights in Nüremberg (to see the city itself and Rothenburg OdT), maybe 3 more nights in Munich and spend another 6 nights, 3 in Rhine, 3 in Mosel Valley.
Rhine and Mosel Valley are a must-see. My main goal is to avoid seeing the same scenery. So, I'm concerned if places like bavarian towns are not very similar to what I'll see in Rhine and Mosel Valleys. If so, I'd rather spend my time somewhere else.
The whole itinerary is:
Berlim, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg area, X, Rhine/Mosel Valley
Where X = 8 nights to spend somewhere I'm able to pay no more than 70 euros/night for a double private room. Most bavarian city/towns meet that pre-requisite, but avoid seeing the same scenery is a must. If so, I'm taking suggestions to where should I go (except Portugal, France and Italy, which I've already seen enough for now).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 Long weekend in Albania
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 car rental
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary