If my english is not good enough to make me understand, don't hesitate to ask further explanations, I'll try to rephrase.
After Salzburg, I'm trying to decide whether I should stop a few days in Bavaria (thinking about 3 nights in Nüremberg (to see the city itself and Rothenburg OdT), maybe 3 more nights in Munich and spend another 6 nights, 3 in Rhine, 3 in Mosel Valley.
Rhine and Mosel Valley are a must-see. My main goal is to avoid seeing the same scenery. So, I'm concerned if places like bavarian towns are not very similar to what I'll see in Rhine and Mosel Valleys. If so, I'd rather spend my time somewhere else.
The whole itinerary is:
Berlim, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg area, X, Rhine/Mosel Valley
Where X = 8 nights to spend somewhere I'm able to pay no more than 70 euros/night for a double private room. Most bavarian city/towns meet that pre-requisite, but avoid seeing the same scenery is a must. If so, I'm taking suggestions to where should I go (except Portugal, France and Italy, which I've already seen enough for now).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 5 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 21 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 22 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)