If my english is not good enough to make me understand, don't hesitate to ask further explanations, I'll try to rephrase.
After Salzburg, I'm trying to decide whether I should stop a few days in Bavaria (thinking about 3 nights in Nüremberg (to see the city itself and Rothenburg OdT), maybe 3 more nights in Munich and spend another 6 nights, 3 in Rhine, 3 in Mosel Valley.
Rhine and Mosel Valley are a must-see. My main goal is to avoid seeing the same scenery. So, I'm concerned if places like bavarian towns are not very similar to what I'll see in Rhine and Mosel Valleys. If so, I'd rather spend my time somewhere else.
The whole itinerary is:
Berlim, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg area, X, Rhine/Mosel Valley
Where X = 8 nights to spend somewhere I'm able to pay no more than 70 euros/night for a double private room. Most bavarian city/towns meet that pre-requisite, but avoid seeing the same scenery is a must. If so, I'm taking suggestions to where should I go (except Portugal, France and Italy, which I've already seen enough for now).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 4 Food in Positano
- 5 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Italy
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 3 weeks in Spain
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets