If my english is not good enough to make me understand, don't hesitate to ask further explanations, I'll try to rephrase.
After Salzburg, I'm trying to decide whether I should stop a few days in Bavaria (thinking about 3 nights in Nüremberg (to see the city itself and Rothenburg OdT), maybe 3 more nights in Munich and spend another 6 nights, 3 in Rhine, 3 in Mosel Valley.
Rhine and Mosel Valley are a must-see. My main goal is to avoid seeing the same scenery. So, I'm concerned if places like bavarian towns are not very similar to what I'll see in Rhine and Mosel Valleys. If so, I'd rather spend my time somewhere else.
The whole itinerary is:
Berlim, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg area, X, Rhine/Mosel Valley
Where X = 8 nights to spend somewhere I'm able to pay no more than 70 euros/night for a double private room. Most bavarian city/towns meet that pre-requisite, but avoid seeing the same scenery is a must. If so, I'm taking suggestions to where should I go (except Portugal, France and Italy, which I've already seen enough for now).
Rhine/Mosel vs Bavaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALO trains need help
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 German Rail Twin Pass
- 10 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 17 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 10 days to Explore Europe
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 25 Help with France itinerary