If my english is not good enough to make me understand, don't hesitate to ask further explanations, I'll try to rephrase.
After Salzburg, I'm trying to decide whether I should stop a few days in Bavaria (thinking about 3 nights in Nüremberg (to see the city itself and Rothenburg OdT), maybe 3 more nights in Munich and spend another 6 nights, 3 in Rhine, 3 in Mosel Valley.
Rhine and Mosel Valley are a must-see. My main goal is to avoid seeing the same scenery. So, I'm concerned if places like bavarian towns are not very similar to what I'll see in Rhine and Mosel Valleys. If so, I'd rather spend my time somewhere else.
The whole itinerary is:
Berlim, Prague, Budapest, Salzburg area, X, Rhine/Mosel Valley
Where X = 8 nights to spend somewhere I'm able to pay no more than 70 euros/night for a double private room. Most bavarian city/towns meet that pre-requisite, but avoid seeing the same scenery is a must. If so, I'm taking suggestions to where should I go (except Portugal, France and Italy, which I've already seen enough for now).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 Seville in late January
- 5 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 6 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 7 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 8 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 9 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 12 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris