My husband and I are travelling from Frankfurt to Cologne via the Rhine River in mid December 2014 and I was looking for some advice on the points below if possible.
* I have heard that the Left side (Left Rhine Line) is more scenic but only goes from Mainz to Cologne. We are happy to catch the train from Frankfurt to Mainz then change. Which site is the best to buy the tickets from? We would like to buy them in advance.
* I realise that at that time of year not everything will be open. But can anyone suggest a couple of towns that have a good amount of things open for us to stop off on the way? We would like to visit a Christmas market and a castle if possible and just sample the local food and wine.
* With the train ticket mentioned before, can we just hop off and on as we like?
* We will have our backpacks with us. Is there anywhere to store them when you get off the train?
* Any other tips/advice that people have would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 홍콩카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 2 바카라타이＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 3 포커잘하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 4 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 5 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 6 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 7 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 8 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 9 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 10 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 11 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Help with basic itinerary
- 20 Parking in Girona
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Greece and Italy Combo
- 23 Visit to Engand
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 Hurtigruten port suggestion