We will be in the Rhine/ Mosel area in mid March. We need help on what is open for visitors 5 - 15 March. Kids want to visit a castle and take Rhine and or Mosel River trips on the scenic locations, Bacharach to St. Goar and Cochem - Koblenz. Help on what boats are operating and possible overnight location. Suggestions for sites and things that are kid friendly ages 9 - 14
Rhine river Area in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with a small island in Greece
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 Brugge photo on Bing
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 6 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 15 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 20 Getting cash in Spain
- 21 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 22 First Time Going to Europe
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks