We will be in the Rhine/ Mosel area in mid March. We need help on what is open for visitors 5 - 15 March. Kids want to visit a castle and take Rhine and or Mosel River trips on the scenic locations, Bacharach to St. Goar and Cochem - Koblenz. Help on what boats are operating and possible overnight location. Suggestions for sites and things that are kid friendly ages 9 - 14
Rhine river Area in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 13 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary