We will be in the Rhine/ Mosel area in mid March. We need help on what is open for visitors 5 - 15 March. Kids want to visit a castle and take Rhine and or Mosel River trips on the scenic locations, Bacharach to St. Goar and Cochem - Koblenz. Help on what boats are operating and possible overnight location. Suggestions for sites and things that are kid friendly ages 9 - 14
Rhine river Area in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 4 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 5 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 11 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Moroccan food in Paris
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 16 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Ireland driving vacation