We will be in the Rhine/ Mosel area in mid March. We need help on what is open for visitors 5 - 15 March. Kids want to visit a castle and take Rhine and or Mosel River trips on the scenic locations, Bacharach to St. Goar and Cochem - Koblenz. Help on what boats are operating and possible overnight location. Suggestions for sites and things that are kid friendly ages 9 - 14
Rhine river Area in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 4 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 7 Great restaurants in Italy
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 14 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 15 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 16 Amsterday > Bruges
- 17 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 18 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 21 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 24 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 25 Passport stamp in the UK