We will be in the Rhine/ Mosel area in mid March. We need help on what is open for visitors 5 - 15 March. Kids want to visit a castle and take Rhine and or Mosel River trips on the scenic locations, Bacharach to St. Goar and Cochem - Koblenz. Help on what boats are operating and possible overnight location. Suggestions for sites and things that are kid friendly ages 9 - 14
Rhine river Area in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 2 A week in spain
- 3 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 5 10 Days in Switzerland
- 6 ought to to perform your co
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 9 Family trip to France with kids
- 10 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 13 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 14 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 15 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 16 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Swiss decisions
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014