We will be in the Rhine/ Mosel area in mid March. We need help on what is open for visitors 5 - 15 March. Kids want to visit a castle and take Rhine and or Mosel River trips on the scenic locations, Bacharach to St. Goar and Cochem - Koblenz. Help on what boats are operating and possible overnight location. Suggestions for sites and things that are kid friendly ages 9 - 14
Rhine river Area in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport to Piraeus
- 2 italy
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 What to wear
- 10 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 11 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 12 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 15 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 16 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 17 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 21 airport hold baggage
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 25 Monet in Normandy