We will be in the Rhine/ Mosel area in mid March. We need help on what is open for visitors 5 - 15 March. Kids want to visit a castle and take Rhine and or Mosel River trips on the scenic locations, Bacharach to St. Goar and Cochem - Koblenz. Help on what boats are operating and possible overnight location. Suggestions for sites and things that are kid friendly ages 9 - 14
Rhine river Area in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 2 Airbnb
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 5 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 6 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 7 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 10 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 11 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 12 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 13 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 14 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 15 London Weekend
- 16 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 17 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 18 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 20 Berlin: evening dining
- 21 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 22 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May