We have planned to visit switzerland in April2015 and we will be spending 01 day in zurich, during which we are planning of visiting the rhine falls. Is there anything else we could see on the way to rhine or nearby zurich. We are planning to go to grindelwald next day.. and we will be visiting bern and interlaken too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Content Mail Tech Sup**** I*8663OO1281 to get all YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Public Transportation in England
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 K-Day
- 8 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 13 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 24 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 25 Trip to Rome