We have planned to visit switzerland in April2015 and we will be spending 01 day in zurich, during which we are planning of visiting the rhine falls. Is there anything else we could see on the way to rhine or nearby zurich. We are planning to go to grindelwald next day.. and we will be visiting bern and interlaken too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 Greece
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome