We have planned to visit switzerland in April2015 and we will be spending 01 day in zurich, during which we are planning of visiting the rhine falls. Is there anything else we could see on the way to rhine or nearby zurich. We are planning to go to grindelwald next day.. and we will be visiting bern and interlaken too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 10 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 11 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years