Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 2 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento
- 3 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 4 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 5 How much time in The Hague
- 6 Paris Museum Pass/Free Day
- 7 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 8 Italy Itinerary and Train- Please Help!
- 9 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 10 What are some great spots for photography along the Lycian Coast?
- 11 Best Home Exchange Website for London?
- 12 Lisbon/Porto or Split/Dubrovnik
- 13 Curious on #2 restaraunt in the world - Osteria Francescana
- 14 Lodging in Lucca in Fall 2015
- 15 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 16 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 17 Iceland
- 18 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 19 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 20 How to best get from Heathrow to Kings Cross station
- 21 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 22 Carnet de Voyage
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 25 Multi-Generation Trip