Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Whistle stop family road trip
- 4 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 Scotland itinerary advice
- 7 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 8 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 9 Night Bus?
- 10 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 11 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 18 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 19 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 20 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 21 Help with tips in UK
- 22 Positano Hotel in September
- 23 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate