Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 5 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 11 London Private Detectives
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Calling Jamikins
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary