Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 Chip and Pin
- 4 France: which maps?
- 5 first family trip to Switzerland
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 German Rail Pass Questions
- 12 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 13 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 14 Ghent or Paris?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 18 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 19 What Bus/buses
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 25 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please