Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 13 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Channel Islands
- 16 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Ireland in a week
- 20 Spain - Andalucia
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos