Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving in france with kids
- 2 Is my plan ok
- 3 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Spain traffic tickets
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 16 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 21 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 22 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 23 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 24 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 25 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June