Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 16 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 I need a haircut
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 25 Madrid apartments