Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Sardinia in early May
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 8 Venice; recommendations
- 9 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 15 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 16 Baby cot
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 23 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 24 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece