Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 5 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 French lavender and cottages
- 8 Cork or Galway?
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 MiFi in Italy
- 13 Major quake in central Itay
- 14 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 15 Girona and Besalau
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 18 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 19 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 20 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 21 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Brugge or Ghent?
- 25 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's