Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Ireland itinerary
- 3 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 4 Priceline for London hotels
- 5 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Istanbul Itinerary
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 11 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland