Does this day pass need to be bought on-line or can we buy it at a ticket machine or kiosk at the train stations?
Also, do we get some discount having this pass on k-d boats?
And lastly, for the Rhine cruise, as we are coming from Cochem, do we start in Bingen or Rüdesheim, then maybe end in Braubach? I thought this is quite long, ~ 3hours, and then from Braubach, we backtrack towards Bacharach, Oberwesel and Sankt Goar by train to see more of the towns. Does this make sense?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 15 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 18 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 19 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice