What is the easiest way to get from Reykjavik to Akuyreri?
Or is there a way you could go from one city to another stopping along the way which someone could suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 2 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 3 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 car rental
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 12 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets