I'm considering going to Reykjavik in two weeks. I would like to relax and rejuvenate at a sensational spa and would really wonderful. I would like some recommendations on which hotels have the best spas--it would be great if my hotel was located close the the nightlife as well. Any suggestions would be wonderful!
Reykjavik Spa Hotel Search
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 3 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015