We will be visiting Iceland for the first time the first weekend of March, and are looking for two great restaurants to have dinner at. Cost is not an issue, just great food and experience. Any suggestions?
Reykjavik Restaurant Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 Eleanor's Pages
- 5 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 11 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 14 Internet or travel agent?
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 18 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 19 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 20 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 21 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 22 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris
- 25 Visiting UK boyfriend