I have only 24 hours to spend in Reykjavik
Don't drive, anyone know of a tour for the day?
Is there a hotel that i could spend the one night and still be able to get around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Big Newseader of ETIM Terrorist Group Arrested by Turkish Police
- 2 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Hiking Dolomites
- 5 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 6 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 7 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 12 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 15 Rungis market Paris
- 16 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 17 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 18 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 19 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 20 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 21 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 22 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 25 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia