I have only 24 hours to spend in Reykjavik
Don't drive, anyone know of a tour for the day?
Is there a hotel that i could spend the one night and still be able to get around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway holiday locations
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 4 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 5 Help with itinerary
- 6 1 day trip from Nice
- 7 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 8 Planning Advice!
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 12 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 13 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 20 free days of Europe
- 19 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 20 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 21 Our European adventures
- 22 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 23 Girona and Besalau
- 24 3 nights in Paris
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan