Just booked my flight and hotel (Hotel Nordica). I'll be arriving next Thursday morning and departing on Monday afternoon. I would like to have 1-1.5 spa days, take one or two day long tours and go to the blue lagoon. For the spas I was thinking maybe I would go over to the Laugar Spa and the Nordica another day. How are the spa treatments at the Blue Lagoon? Could someone recommend a tour that I should not miss? I don't want to rent a car because I'll be traveling solo. Also, does anyone know of any events going on next week?
Reykjavik, Iceland Tours?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 2 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 10 rent car / Munich
- 11 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Euro Train