I will be in Reykjavik, Iceland on Sept. 12 from 9 AM till 3 PM. (via cruise ship)Should we take a half day tour outside of the city, or stay in the city? And, does anyone know a good tour company located there that I could contact??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 10 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 11 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 12 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 13 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 14 Ireland Southwest
- 15 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Car Rental in Iceland
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 22 London 2nd time around
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 25 Honeymoon in Sicily