I could use some help finding a nice hotel in Reykjavik. It has to be quiet, well located, and have comfortable beds. Under $350 per night.
How is the location of the Radisson SAS 1919 hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 4 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 21 Iceland rental camper company
- 22 southeast sicily town as home base
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Chania