I could use some help finding a nice hotel in Reykjavik. It has to be quiet, well located, and have comfortable beds. Under $350 per night.
How is the location of the Radisson SAS 1919 hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train passes
- 2 RENFE error message during payment
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Munich-6 days in September
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Europe itinerary
- 13 Greece Experts
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 European Travel in March
- 18 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 19 Iceland in 4 days?
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 22 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 23 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 24 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 25 Provins as a day trip from Paris