I could use some help finding a nice hotel in Reykjavik. It has to be quiet, well located, and have comfortable beds. Under $350 per night.
How is the location of the Radisson SAS 1919 hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 4 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 5 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 Basque country ideas
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 16 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 17 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 21 20 Days in Europe
- 22 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.