I could use some help finding a nice hotel in Reykjavik. It has to be quiet, well located, and have comfortable beds. Under $350 per night.
How is the location of the Radisson SAS 1919 hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 4 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 5 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 6 December in Deutschland
- 7 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 8 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 9 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 10 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 15 Two weeks in France
- 16 spanish winery region(s)
- 17 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 18 Best International Sim Card
- 19 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 20 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 21 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 22 Relaxing destinations?
- 23 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?