When in Reykjavik, try a meal at the Indian Mango restaurant. You will NOT be disappointed. Owner George, from Goa, is also a treat to talk with. His expert kitchen staff prepare the food so you'll think you are eating in India. Located just off Laugarvegur on Frakkastigur street. Don't miss it!
Reykjavik dining - Indian Mango
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 2 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 3 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 4 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 10 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 11 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 21 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 22 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 23 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 24 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...