When in Reykjavik, try a meal at the Indian Mango restaurant. You will NOT be disappointed. Owner George, from Goa, is also a treat to talk with. His expert kitchen staff prepare the food so you'll think you are eating in India. Located just off Laugarvegur on Frakkastigur street. Don't miss it!
Reykjavik dining - Indian Mango
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!