Our cruise ship will be docking in both of these ports and I'd really appreciate help in planning our itineraries. What's a must see in each of these ports? Can we do it on our own or do we need a city tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 2 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 3 Route Information
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 6 Lisbon
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 16 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 17 TSA Precheck
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?