Our cruise ship will be docking in both of these ports and I'd really appreciate help in planning our itineraries. What's a must see in each of these ports? Can we do it on our own or do we need a city tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Greece Experts
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?