Our cruise ship will be docking in both of these ports and I'd really appreciate help in planning our itineraries. What's a must see in each of these ports? Can we do it on our own or do we need a city tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 2 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Munich restaurant recs
- 5 tablet
- 6 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 9 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 10 Munich Travel Guide
- 11 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 15 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 16 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 17 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 18 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 19 Barcelona completely overrated
- 20 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 21 Greece in 15 Days
- 22 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 23 Help with itinerary
- 24 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 25 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16