Our cruise ship will be docking in both of these ports and I'd really appreciate help in planning our itineraries. What's a must see in each of these ports? Can we do it on our own or do we need a city tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 2 Safe to Travel?
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 5 Rotisserie Chicken on Paris
- 6 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 7 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 8 Charles de Gaulle airport: Speediest arrival and departure ever!
- 9 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 10 Car rental leaving Rome
- 11 Help needed for itinerary planning: Iceland
- 12 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 15 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 18 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 19 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 20 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 21 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 22 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 23 Why Not Helsinki?
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please