Will be in Iceland in July as party of a cruise, get into Reykjavik around 1pm, to saill out the next day, am looking for a tour which includes the Golden Circle, 4x4 glacier drive and the Blue Lagoon with swim. How long would this take, which tour operator would you suggest? Also what do you recommend for Akureyri, which place would be better for a whale watching tour? Look forward to your comments and suggestions...
Reykjavik & Akureyri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 American Express
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma