Will be in Iceland in July as party of a cruise, get into Reykjavik around 1pm, to saill out the next day, am looking for a tour which includes the Golden Circle, 4x4 glacier drive and the Blue Lagoon with swim. How long would this take, which tour operator would you suggest? Also what do you recommend for Akureyri, which place would be better for a whale watching tour? Look forward to your comments and suggestions...
Reykjavik & Akureyri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 Rental car while in Ireland
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Great London Bars with a view
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Reykjavik hotels
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 22 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour