Will be in Iceland in July as party of a cruise, get into Reykjavik around 1pm, to saill out the next day, am looking for a tour which includes the Golden Circle, 4x4 glacier drive and the Blue Lagoon with swim. How long would this take, which tour operator would you suggest? Also what do you recommend for Akureyri, which place would be better for a whale watching tour? Look forward to your comments and suggestions...
Reykjavik & Akureyri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 2 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 7 flea markets in France
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help