I know that Reykjanes is an easy day trip from Reykjavik, but is there a more scenic day trip that we can take? We will explore the South Coast and the Golden Circle and Reykjavik. We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon. However we have one more day to fill. Should the Reykjanes Peninsula be it, or is there a more scenic area that we might explore from Reykjavik in one day? We will be grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 Catalonia
- 3 Macarons!
- 4 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 5 Transportation in Paris
- 6 ideas for Portugal please
- 7 airport transportation
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 2 Days in Brussels
- 10 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 11 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 12 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 13 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 16 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 17 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 20 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 23 Day on the Rhine
- 24 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 25 Split to Venice. Help!