I know that Reykjanes is an easy day trip from Reykjavik, but is there a more scenic day trip that we can take? We will explore the South Coast and the Golden Circle and Reykjavik. We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon. However we have one more day to fill. Should the Reykjanes Peninsula be it, or is there a more scenic area that we might explore from Reykjavik in one day? We will be grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Basque region
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Italy Countryside
- 6 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 12 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 16 biking tours in Italy?
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 VISA question
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 France,Spain,Italy