I know that Reykjanes is an easy day trip from Reykjavik, but is there a more scenic day trip that we can take? We will explore the South Coast and the Golden Circle and Reykjavik. We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon. However we have one more day to fill. Should the Reykjanes Peninsula be it, or is there a more scenic area that we might explore from Reykjavik in one day? We will be grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 2 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 3 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 6 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 7 Help with Lucerne in April
- 8 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 Dublin to Cashel
- 14 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 15 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 16 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 17 Athens and which islands?
- 18 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 19 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 22 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 23 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 24 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!