I know that Reykjanes is an easy day trip from Reykjavik, but is there a more scenic day trip that we can take? We will explore the South Coast and the Golden Circle and Reykjavik. We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon. However we have one more day to fill. Should the Reykjanes Peninsula be it, or is there a more scenic area that we might explore from Reykjavik in one day? We will be grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 3 How long in Venice?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 6 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 7 December honeymoon in Europe
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise