I know that Reykjanes is an easy day trip from Reykjavik, but is there a more scenic day trip that we can take? We will explore the South Coast and the Golden Circle and Reykjavik. We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon. However we have one more day to fill. Should the Reykjanes Peninsula be it, or is there a more scenic area that we might explore from Reykjavik in one day? We will be grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Favorite things to do in London
- 3 4 days in lake region
- 4 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 5 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 6 floods in Andalucia
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 10 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Museum Pass
- 17 Tram to Airport
- 18 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 19 3 days in Bordeaux
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 22 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 23 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 24 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 25 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them