I know that Reykjanes is an easy day trip from Reykjavik, but is there a more scenic day trip that we can take? We will explore the South Coast and the Golden Circle and Reykjavik. We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon. However we have one more day to fill. Should the Reykjanes Peninsula be it, or is there a more scenic area that we might explore from Reykjavik in one day? We will be grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 5 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 My Google Maps
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 14 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 19 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 20 italy - france - germany
- 21 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 22 Planning Europe trip
- 23 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Authentic czech food