I know that Reykjanes is an easy day trip from Reykjavik, but is there a more scenic day trip that we can take? We will explore the South Coast and the Golden Circle and Reykjavik. We will enjoy the Blue Lagoon. However we have one more day to fill. Should the Reykjanes Peninsula be it, or is there a more scenic area that we might explore from Reykjavik in one day? We will be grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 2 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Seville hotels
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Italy
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Lavender Fields
- 17 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 18 Munich
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?