I'm planning on a Friday and Saturday layover in Reykajvik and have heard that there is a downtown street party on Friday nights that get pretty wild. Anyone done that? Also, can anyone suggest a centally located hotel in the downtown area and a good restaurant for lobster? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 5 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 8 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 9 La Sagrada Familia
- 10 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Where to stay in London
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 16 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Expat area's in France
- 19 Aaah...Umbria!
- 20 Sorrento Advice Please
- 21 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Do I need train tix in advance
- 24 Cyprus photo gallery
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe