I'm planning on a Friday and Saturday layover in Reykajvik and have heard that there is a downtown street party on Friday nights that get pretty wild. Anyone done that? Also, can anyone suggest a centally located hotel in the downtown area and a good restaurant for lobster? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Augsburg with kids
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 May trip to the islands
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Venice hotel selection
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 15 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said