I'm planning on a Friday and Saturday layover in Reykajvik and have heard that there is a downtown street party on Friday nights that get pretty wild. Anyone done that? Also, can anyone suggest a centally located hotel in the downtown area and a good restaurant for lobster? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 5 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 8 London visit
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,