I was wondering if anyone that has stayed in either hotel would mind giving me their review or recomendation of other city center moderate priced hotels?
Reviews of Westend Hotel in Munich & Senator Hotel in Vienna
- 1 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 Edinburgh
- 8 Retirement Vacation
- 9 Four Days in Seville
- 10 Tour-Free Travel
- 11 London Evening Activity
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 16 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 17 Planning my days in Paris
- 18 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 19 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 20 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 21 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 22 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?