My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 5 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 6 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 7 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Algarve location Help
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Romania - Good destination for 2017