My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 First Time Solo Travel info
- 3 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Northern lights in December
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Puglia or La Langhe
- 18 First time in France
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 Munich
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas