My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Reviews of the Brussels International Airport (BRU)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 3 Top 5 choices from London
- 4 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 5 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 11 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 12 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 17 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 18 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 19 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 20 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 21 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 22 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 23 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 24 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 25 Macarons!