My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 3 Guides - Matera
- 4 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 5 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 Europe Sim card help
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Buying flowers in London?
- 10 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 16 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 19 MiFi in Italy
- 20 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 21 One quick week -- where in France?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Ravello to Paestum