My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Murren to Prague
- 19 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Le Marche Research Help