My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 12 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 13 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Andalucia Spain
- 20 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?