My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Reviews of the Brussels International Airport (BRU)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 3 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 16 2 weeks in Europe
- 17 Matisse at Tate
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 23 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 24 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)