My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Scotland Highlands Help
- 12 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 13 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 16 Berlin, germany
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 20 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 24 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 25 Barcelona and coastal towns