My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Reviews of the Brussels International Airport (BRU)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 9 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 13 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 16 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 17 Rocamaxour
- 18 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 venice, italy
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days