My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 3 와와카지노＼＼◈『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼와와카지노
- 4 온라인카지노╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱♦아시안카지노
- 5 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 6 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 7 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Paris doctor house calls
- 15 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 16 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 17 London best location
- 18 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 19 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Guide books for Eastern Europe