My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Reviews of the Brussels International Airport (BRU)
- 1 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 Portugal in September
- 7 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 8 Sicily 10 days
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome