My eighteen year old daughter is in Rome, Italy for school school and will be traveling home to the US in a week. She is flying through Brussels and will have to change planes. She would like to know what to expect of the airport. Have any of you flown through there?
Several of the her classmates went through Heathrow going to Rome and experienced delays, one missed their connection, and various other issues. She had wanted to go through Heathrow initially but was extremely happy in the end that she went through Frankfurt as they made it is to go through customs and changes planes. It was very efficient and well organized.
For those of you that have been through the Brussels International airport, if you could share a few comments about your experience with the airport, it would be very helpful to a young traveler.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 3 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 4 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 8 day visit to Portugal
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Schengen visa
- 15 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 23 Croatia in 16 days
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?