So i am making my first trip "across the pond." I am going to be traveling between England and France with some family, but I also really want to see Ireland. I am going to stay longer than they are, and take a tour of Ireland. Since I am 18 (I'll be 19 then), haven't been to Europe before, and I have a mother who isn't so sure about all of this, I want to take an escourted tour. I realize this isn't the ultimate way to travel, but I have found a tour (Irish Explorer) for a reasonable price by Cosmos tours that goes everywhere I want to see. Being from a small town on the western coast, I am not familiar with public transportation (I know what it is obviously, but never really used it) so I thought this would be a happy medium.
Has anyone had any experience with this tour company? I checked out all the hotels we are going to be staying in, and they seem decent enough (not 5 stars, but all 3-4) but haven't found many reviews on the actual tour.
Let me know if you have any insight. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Getting around Lisbon
- 3 Athens International airport
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 6 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 7 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 8 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 9 YIKES!
- 10 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 Swiss Pass
- 15 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 16 Trip to Ireland in September
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?