So i am making my first trip "across the pond." I am going to be traveling between England and France with some family, but I also really want to see Ireland. I am going to stay longer than they are, and take a tour of Ireland. Since I am 18 (I'll be 19 then), haven't been to Europe before, and I have a mother who isn't so sure about all of this, I want to take an escourted tour. I realize this isn't the ultimate way to travel, but I have found a tour (Irish Explorer) for a reasonable price by Cosmos tours that goes everywhere I want to see. Being from a small town on the western coast, I am not familiar with public transportation (I know what it is obviously, but never really used it) so I thought this would be a happy medium.
Has anyone had any experience with this tour company? I checked out all the hotels we are going to be staying in, and they seem decent enough (not 5 stars, but all 3-4) but haven't found many reviews on the actual tour.
Let me know if you have any insight. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 Two days in Rome
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 5 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 6 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 9 International drivers permit
- 10 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 11 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 12 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 24 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy