So i am making my first trip "across the pond." I am going to be traveling between England and France with some family, but I also really want to see Ireland. I am going to stay longer than they are, and take a tour of Ireland. Since I am 18 (I'll be 19 then), haven't been to Europe before, and I have a mother who isn't so sure about all of this, I want to take an escourted tour. I realize this isn't the ultimate way to travel, but I have found a tour (Irish Explorer) for a reasonable price by Cosmos tours that goes everywhere I want to see. Being from a small town on the western coast, I am not familiar with public transportation (I know what it is obviously, but never really used it) so I thought this would be a happy medium.
Has anyone had any experience with this tour company? I checked out all the hotels we are going to be staying in, and they seem decent enough (not 5 stars, but all 3-4) but haven't found many reviews on the actual tour.
Let me know if you have any insight. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solidify the wire internal structure
- 2 England in a week - what's realistic
- 3 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 8 French Riviera
- 9 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 15 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 18 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 19 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...