So i am making my first trip "across the pond." I am going to be traveling between England and France with some family, but I also really want to see Ireland. I am going to stay longer than they are, and take a tour of Ireland. Since I am 18 (I'll be 19 then), haven't been to Europe before, and I have a mother who isn't so sure about all of this, I want to take an escourted tour. I realize this isn't the ultimate way to travel, but I have found a tour (Irish Explorer) for a reasonable price by Cosmos tours that goes everywhere I want to see. Being from a small town on the western coast, I am not familiar with public transportation (I know what it is obviously, but never really used it) so I thought this would be a happy medium.
Has anyone had any experience with this tour company? I checked out all the hotels we are going to be staying in, and they seem decent enough (not 5 stars, but all 3-4) but haven't found many reviews on the actual tour.
Let me know if you have any insight. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 An evening in London
- 8 NYT article
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Rome to Venice
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Bordeaux to Nice
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen