So i am making my first trip "across the pond." I am going to be traveling between England and France with some family, but I also really want to see Ireland. I am going to stay longer than they are, and take a tour of Ireland. Since I am 18 (I'll be 19 then), haven't been to Europe before, and I have a mother who isn't so sure about all of this, I want to take an escourted tour. I realize this isn't the ultimate way to travel, but I have found a tour (Irish Explorer) for a reasonable price by Cosmos tours that goes everywhere I want to see. Being from a small town on the western coast, I am not familiar with public transportation (I know what it is obviously, but never really used it) so I thought this would be a happy medium.
Has anyone had any experience with this tour company? I checked out all the hotels we are going to be staying in, and they seem decent enough (not 5 stars, but all 3-4) but haven't found many reviews on the actual tour.
Let me know if you have any insight. Thanks
Reviews of Cosmos tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 spain
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 14 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 15 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 23 Help with Madrid Location
- 24 Venice, just arrived
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?