My family & I are planning to rent apartments in Rome & Florence. We found two apartments through sleepinitaly.com
Florence : https://www.sleepinitaly.com/en/show-santa_croce_loft-ponte_vecchio-firenze/appartam.php?id_appartam=459
Does anyone have any experience with sleepinitaly.com? Has anyone stayed in either of these apartments?
Your feedback would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 2 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 5 Camogli and surrounds
- 6 travel fan 220v?
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 Palermo Apartment
- 13 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 14 Barcelona - places to stay
- 15 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 18 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 Europe in October!
- 21 B&Bs in Ireland
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)