My family & I are planning to rent apartments in Rome & Florence. We found two apartments through sleepinitaly.com
Florence : https://www.sleepinitaly.com/en/show-santa_croce_loft-ponte_vecchio-firenze/appartam.php?id_appartam=459
Does anyone have any experience with sleepinitaly.com? Has anyone stayed in either of these apartments?
Your feedback would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Train / Calabria
- 8 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 12 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Lisbon - a few tips
- 16 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 17 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 18 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 19 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 24 European Vacation 2017
- 25 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help