We are a family of 5 staying in Rome for one week in November. We have narrowed it down to these 3 hotels. Please reply with any reviews of these 3 hotels - service, cleanliness, breakfast, etc. We are particularly interested in comments about the Sol Al Pantheon's Annex family suites. Thank you so much.
Reviews for Albergo, Santa Chiara, Hotel Pantheon, Hotel Sol Al Pantheon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Capri overrated?
- 2 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 3 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 4 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 5 Camino No-No
- 6 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 7 A week in Paris
- 8 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 9 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 10 Train des Pignes
- 11 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 12 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 13 9 days in switzerland
- 14 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 15 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 18 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 25 Bus ride to Positano