We are a family of 5 staying in Rome for one week in November. We have narrowed it down to these 3 hotels. Please reply with any reviews of these 3 hotels - service, cleanliness, breakfast, etc. We are particularly interested in comments about the Sol Al Pantheon's Annex family suites. Thank you so much.
Reviews for Albergo, Santa Chiara, Hotel Pantheon, Hotel Sol Al Pantheon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 bath or york
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 car rental info
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt