I would be heading to the UK in June and came across this package -
It seemed a lot cheaper than the other deals I came online. Was wondering what your thoughts were on the itinerary? I would be traveling with my wife and wanted a package that would take care of the accommodation and transport.
This seems like a good deal and was wondering if I should go ahead with it? Please let me know what you think.
Thanks a lot.
Review of UK trip itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 2 Bus ride to Positano
- 3 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 4 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 5 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 6 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 7 Slovenia itinerary
- 8 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 9 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 10 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 11 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 12 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 15 Is Capri overrated?
- 16 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 17 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 18 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 19 9 days in switzerland
- 20 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 21 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 22 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 23 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 25 Amsterdam restaurants