I would be heading to the UK in June and came across this package -
It seemed a lot cheaper than the other deals I came online. Was wondering what your thoughts were on the itinerary? I would be traveling with my wife and wanted a package that would take care of the accommodation and transport.
This seems like a good deal and was wondering if I should go ahead with it? Please let me know what you think.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 10 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 13 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 18 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise