I would be heading to the UK in June and came across this package -
It seemed a lot cheaper than the other deals I came online. Was wondering what your thoughts were on the itinerary? I would be traveling with my wife and wanted a package that would take care of the accommodation and transport.
This seems like a good deal and was wondering if I should go ahead with it? Please let me know what you think.
Thanks a lot.
Review of UK trip itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 2 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 3 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 4 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 5 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 6 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 9 Paris Bastille Day
- 10 River Cruise
- 11 Potential trip - Balkans
- 12 car rental agency
- 13 Italy for 5 nights!
- 14 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 15 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 Paris Art Galleries
- 18 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 19 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 21 Croatia help
- 22 Accommodation
- 23 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 24 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 25 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport