I would be heading to the UK in June and came across this package -
It seemed a lot cheaper than the other deals I came online. Was wondering what your thoughts were on the itinerary? I would be traveling with my wife and wanted a package that would take care of the accommodation and transport.
This seems like a good deal and was wondering if I should go ahead with it? Please let me know what you think.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 Summer Travel order
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt