I would be heading to the UK in June and came across this package -
It seemed a lot cheaper than the other deals I came online. Was wondering what your thoughts were on the itinerary? I would be traveling with my wife and wanted a package that would take care of the accommodation and transport.
This seems like a good deal and was wondering if I should go ahead with it? Please let me know what you think.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 12 Tour groups
- 13 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 16 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 23 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Driving in Italy?