I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do pack for Ireland?
- 2 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 3 Antwerp Tram
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 7 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 8 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 9 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 10 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 11 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 12 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 13 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 19 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 20 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 21 Marseille Airport rental return
- 22 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 25 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse