I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 7 Restaurants in Spain
- 8 big family in Ireland
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Touring Dover Castle
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 18 Cell phones in Ireland
- 19 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 Santorini transportation
- 22 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris