I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in a week - what's realistic
- 2 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 5 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 French Riviera
- 9 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 15 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 16 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 17 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 18 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 19 Barcelona extension
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 From Genoa to Rome...
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse