I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 19 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Frankfurt to UK
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse