I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse
- 1 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 2 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 3 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 4 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 5 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 just want to know
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 18 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?