I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 4 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 15 Retiring to Southern France
- 16 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse