I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 3 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 France & Italy, May or June
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 10 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 11 Engadine Valley help
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 Portugal with large family
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse