I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse