I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 6 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 7 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 8 Rome Rental Car
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 20 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 21 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 24 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 25 Itinerary Help B&Bs
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse