I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 4 Aix Provence
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 12 One night in Rome
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 How the kids age calculated
- 16 Murren to Prague
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 23 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 24 Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse