I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Sicily: which coast?
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse