I used to write review all of the time but have slacked in recent years. Maybe I will motivate to write a review of my Italy trip this year, but, if not I wanted to share this find with you. I travel with my dad and am always either looking for 2 separate hotel rooms or an apartment. Hotel Dali in Florence has apartments that they rent. We rented Le Badesse. It's their largest one and it could easily sleep 4 people very comfortably. It is near the duomo. It was 90 Euros a night and is large. It has a kitchen, characteristic features like wood ceilings, brick details. It is on the 2nd floor (3rd floor by some people's standards) and you have to walk up. There is one portable ac installed in the window in the bedroom. I was sleeping out on a bed more in the living area, but, even though it was 90+ when we were there, I was comfortable at night. It has wifi. I would DEFINITELY stay there again. And Marco and Peter were so helpful with the infomation that they provided. I really never thought I'd find reasonable accomodations in Florence, but I really enjoyed my stay there.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 2 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 10 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 11 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 17 Verona and Lake Garda
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 Andalucia in December
- 21 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 22 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 23 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 24 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice
Review of Florence Apartment-Hotel Dali-Apartment Le Badesse