I was hoping some of you might review my Europe itinerary. Of course, I have done a lot of research myself, but I'm sure there's lots that more experienced Europe-goers might pick up on that I have neglected to notice. Things like travel times/distances, the logistics of getting from one place to another, and perhaps how long it takes to have a basic "experience" of a place.
I am travelling with my partner. We have 8 weeks in Europe all together, arriving August 3rd into Paris. I am late 20's, and he is early 30's. We are active and outdoorsy, we love photographing architecture, galleries, sampling local cuisine, and the beach/seaside. Not so taken by things like wineries, and happy to stick to main cities/towns (don't have enough time to venture too far off the beaten path).
(Japan - 7 nights)
Paris - 5 nights
Bruges - 2 nights
Amsterdam - 3 nights
Berlin - 2 nights
Vienna - 3 nights
Venice - 4 nights
Florance - 2 nights
Rome - 6 nights
Dubrovnik (and Croatian coast) - 6 nights
Greece - 6 nights
South France - 3 nights
Barcelona - 4 nights
Somewhere else in Spain - 4 nights
Somewhere else in UK - 4 nights
London - 3 nights
Fly out of London to Beijing to continue journey.
My general feeling is that the first half is a bit rushed. Considering leaving out Berlin, and spending an extra night in Amsterdam, and in Vienna.
Also considering leaving out Greece altogether, as during my research I've realized it's difficult to get form Croatia to Greece without backtracking into Italy?
I would be very grateful for any advice, thanks for reading
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with kids
- 2 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 3 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 4 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 5 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 6 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 9 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 10 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 11 Flight Cost to Athens
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Hotel advice
- 17 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 18 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 19 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 22 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Sienna with kids