For this trip, we bought a SIM card at Leonardo daVinci Airport and used it during our two -week vacation. When we purchased the card, we were told we needed to mail it back in a self-addressed and stamped envelope we were given before we left.
Is this normal? Will we be giving personal data by sending the card back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 12 renting car with automatic transmission
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia