I have booked the TGV train from Paris to Reims in October (leaves around 8 am) but I am not sure what time we will be heading back. We have a private tour and tasting arranged at 2 pm at a champagne house so would like to just head to the station when we are finished and take the next available service. We are guessing around 6pm ?
Is this something that is reasonable to do or do the trains fill up and we may find ourselves in a taxi !!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 3 days solo in London
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Chania
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Help on ancient history route
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 23 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?