I have booked the TGV train from Paris to Reims in October (leaves around 8 am) but I am not sure what time we will be heading back. We have a private tour and tasting arranged at 2 pm at a champagne house so would like to just head to the station when we are finished and take the next available service. We are guessing around 6pm ?
Is this something that is reasonable to do or do the trains fill up and we may find ourselves in a taxi !!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노동호회■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라た인터넷바카라
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?