I have booked the TGV train from Paris to Reims in October (leaves around 8 am) but I am not sure what time we will be heading back. We have a private tour and tasting arranged at 2 pm at a champagne house so would like to just head to the station when we are finished and take the next available service. We are guessing around 6pm ?
Is this something that is reasonable to do or do the trains fill up and we may find ourselves in a taxi !!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 3 Which city order makes most sense?
- 4 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 5 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Restaurants in Spain
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area