I have booked the TGV train from Paris to Reims in October (leaves around 8 am) but I am not sure what time we will be heading back. We have a private tour and tasting arranged at 2 pm at a champagne house so would like to just head to the station when we are finished and take the next available service. We are guessing around 6pm ?
Is this something that is reasonable to do or do the trains fill up and we may find ourselves in a taxi !!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tieks for travel
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Tracking the Weather
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 13 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 Alsace to Austria?
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Budapest language lessons
- 23 Tours in Wales
- 24 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 25 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne