I have booked the TGV train from Paris to Reims in October (leaves around 8 am) but I am not sure what time we will be heading back. We have a private tour and tasting arranged at 2 pm at a champagne house so would like to just head to the station when we are finished and take the next available service. We are guessing around 6pm ?
Is this something that is reasonable to do or do the trains fill up and we may find ourselves in a taxi !!
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://djpunjabimp3.com/videos/dil-haar-ke-mp3-song-download/
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 11 France Study Abroad
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 Sicily Beach Resort
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Two days in Rome
- 19 Classical Tour of Albania
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)