Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Five nights in Extremadura
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Food tours in Rome?
- 25 Rome Food Tour