Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Courses in Mexico City!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 4 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 5 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 6 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 7 best clothing for european winter?
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 14 Holiday in Austria
- 15 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 21 Retiring to Southern France
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice