Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 7 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 We have no idea where to go!
- 13 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 16 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 17 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 18 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 21 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 22 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 25 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?