Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 London Weekend
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 7 Dublin to Cashel
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 10 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 11 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 12 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 13 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 14 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 19 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 23 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 24 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 25 How do I divide my time up in Belgium