Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 5 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 6 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 7 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 8 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 9 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 10 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 11 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 12 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 13 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 14 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 15 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 16 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 17 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 18 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 21 A short trip to Barcelona
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 24 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 25 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?