Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 2 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 3 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 4 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 5 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 8 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Museum Pass
- 11 Favorite things to do in London
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 19 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 20 4 days in lake region
- 21 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 22 floods in Andalucia
- 23 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 24 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 25 Tram to Airport