Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 5 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 6 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 7 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 11 South of France November Trip Report
- 12 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?