Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Italy for the first time
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 20 free days of Europe
- 6 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 7 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 8 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 9 Our European adventures
- 10 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 11 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Spain Trip Report
- 14 CDG international flight
- 15 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 16 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 17 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Gelato course in Rome?
- 22 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 5 Day itinerary
- 25 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!