Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 ITALO trains need help
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 16 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 17 Paris in black and white
- 18 10 days to Explore Europe
- 19 Transfer Milan airport
- 20 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 21 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 22 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 London for Free
- 25 Help with a French -> English translation, please