Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 2 Salzburg itinerary review
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 weekend from cologne germany
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 AMS Car Rental
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 My final Prague itinerary
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 test post
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 One week in Europe
- 17 Positano or Sorrento?
- 18 multi city flights to europe
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 London Theater
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 23 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 24 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.