Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 2 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 3 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Italy - rental car damages query
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 Travel help
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 16 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 19 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 22 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.