Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia couples itinerary
- 2 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 3 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 4 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 5 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 Spain in November
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Day trips from Uzes
- 16 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 17 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 18 Visiting the Black Forest
- 19 Barcelona to Morocco
- 20 Laundry - Ireland?
- 21 AVE train tickets questions.
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 25 Rome to Positano