Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 6 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 7 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 8 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 15 France in October
- 16 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 19 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 20 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 21 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 22 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 23 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss