Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 2 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 3 London-Paris solo trip
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 6 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 7 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 8 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 9 France for Six Weeks
- 10 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 11 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 13 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 14 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 15 To Hampton Court Palace
- 16 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 17 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 18 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 19 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 20 3 days Venice to Paris
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Dublin to Dingle?
- 23 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 24 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 25 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY