Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Bologna
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 4 First time in Greece
- 5 Please critique my itinerary
- 6 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 9 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 10 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 13 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 14 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 15 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Ireland with teen daughter
- 18 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 19 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 toarmina or cefalu
- 22 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne