Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium advice
- 2 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 Party venues North London
- 7 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 14 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 21 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website