Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 2 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 3 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 8 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 9 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 12 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 13 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 14 Edgard bus website English version?
- 15 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 16 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 22 Rungis market Paris
- 23 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 24 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 25 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia