Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 2 Shipping bags home
- 3 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 4 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 5 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 6 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 7 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 8 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 9 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 10 England, Paris itinerary help
- 11 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 12 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 13 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 14 Accommodations in Paris
- 15 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 16 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 17 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 18 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 19 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 20 Provence planning
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 23 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 24 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 25 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan