Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 2 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 3 Dordogne Trip Report
- 4 Todi as a stopover?
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 7 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 8 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 9 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 10 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 11 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 12 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 13 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 16 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 17 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 18 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 19 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 22 Day Trip from London
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Croatia Trip Report Part 1