Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 2 London with Kids
- 3 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 4 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 5 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 6 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 7 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 8 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 9 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 Travel services for Spain
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 15 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 16 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 17 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 18 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 19 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 20 Please help me plan my trip!
- 21 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 22 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 23 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 24 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 25 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto