Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My summer in Paris
- 2 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 3 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 4 10 days in andalucia spain
- 5 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Irish Republic phone use
- 8 A/C in Basel
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 Cadiz or Malaga
- 11 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 12 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 14 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 15 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 16 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 17 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 18 Short break over xmas - where?
- 19 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 20 Careful with AirB&B in Amsterdam
- 21 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 22 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 23 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 24 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 25 What area of Venice to stay?