Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 3 Lake Garda- Italy
- 4 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 5 European Championship
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Plan Italy trip
- 9 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 10 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 when you consider that it swivels
- 13 Train from Rome to Naples
- 14 How to reduce weight
- 15 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 16 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 19 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 20 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 Spain to Morocco
- 23 Sardinia, Italy
- 24 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 25 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month