Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Train to Airport in Venice
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 7 Foie gras, redux
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Oktoberfest reservations
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 17 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam