Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 해외바카라
- 2 tipping
- 3 Germany
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 10 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 11 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 12 Rome at Christmas
- 13 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 14 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 15 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 16 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 17 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 18 4 Country Itinerary
- 19 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 20 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 21 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 24 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 25 Lisbon and Seville Questions