Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Monet's Giverny
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 17 Urgent Need of Advice
- 18 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 19 French rental car advice needed
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 22 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 23 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator