Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Return to Italy: A Travel Journal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 2 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 3 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 4 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 5 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 6 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 9 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 10 Latest Itinerary
- 11 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Honeymoon Decision?
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 17 Two Month Europe Trip
- 18 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 19 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 20 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 21 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 22 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 23 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 24 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 25 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!