Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 14 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona