Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 2 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 Walking Scotland
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 13 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 14 Travel WiFi - France
- 15 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 16 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 17 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 19 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como