Here is a link to my travel journal from a June 2013 trip to Italy.
A solo female traveler, visiting Italy for the third time
June 5-21, 2013
I visited the following on my trip: Venice (4 nights), Bassano del Grappa (day trip), Florence (5 nights), Bologna (day trip), Siena (day trip), Lucca (2 nights), Pisa (1 night), and Rome (4 nights)
A travel journal, neatly formatted with hyperlinks to relevant sites and lots of embedded pictures is available at:
I’ve also uploaded hundreds of photos from my trip on Flickr. Here’s the link to the entire collection, organized by city:
P.S. The site above also includes travel journals for all of my previous trips to Europe, dating back to 2006, including my travels in the UK last year during the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What train pass for Paris?
- 2 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 3 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 4 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 5 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 6 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 7 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 8 Georges - Pompidou center
- 9 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 10 Buy back lease program?
- 11 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 12 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 13 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 14 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 15 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 16 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 17 10 days in spain
- 18 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 19 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 20 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 23 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 24 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 25 SNCF train ticket online booking payment difficulty?