We are traveling in Italy and France next summer and will be picking up a rental car when we leave Venice, then traveling around Tuscany, and then would like to drop off the car in San Remo before heading on to Nice. I have checked autoeurope.com and this is possible, but I am wondering how to figure out the next leg of our trip.
According to Auto Europe, the drop off office in San Remo (for Avis) is located at "San Remo Downtown Office Corso Imperattrice 96." As I mentioned, after dropping our car we need to get to Nice and would like to do so as affordably as possible. How do I figure out where the train station is in San Remo? And, assuming it is not within walking distance of the Avis drop off site, will we be able to get a cab from this location to the train station? We will be traveling with our 9 year old twins, who can pull their own suitcases, but there is only so far we will want to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 4 weekend from cologne germany
- 5 Earthquake near Naples
- 6 My final Prague itinerary
- 7 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 8 London Theater
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 23 3nights in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Europe itinerary questions