We are traveling in Italy and France next summer and will be picking up a rental car when we leave Venice, then traveling around Tuscany, and then would like to drop off the car in San Remo before heading on to Nice. I have checked autoeurope.com and this is possible, but I am wondering how to figure out the next leg of our trip.
According to Auto Europe, the drop off office in San Remo (for Avis) is located at "San Remo Downtown Office Corso Imperattrice 96." As I mentioned, after dropping our car we need to get to Nice and would like to do so as affordably as possible. How do I figure out where the train station is in San Remo? And, assuming it is not within walking distance of the Avis drop off site, will we be able to get a cab from this location to the train station? We will be traveling with our 9 year old twins, who can pull their own suitcases, but there is only so far we will want to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Cognac transportation?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia