We are traveling in Italy and France next summer and will be picking up a rental car when we leave Venice, then traveling around Tuscany, and then would like to drop off the car in San Remo before heading on to Nice. I have checked autoeurope.com and this is possible, but I am wondering how to figure out the next leg of our trip.
According to Auto Europe, the drop off office in San Remo (for Avis) is located at "San Remo Downtown Office Corso Imperattrice 96." As I mentioned, after dropping our car we need to get to Nice and would like to do so as affordably as possible. How do I figure out where the train station is in San Remo? And, assuming it is not within walking distance of the Avis drop off site, will we be able to get a cab from this location to the train station? We will be traveling with our 9 year old twins, who can pull their own suitcases, but there is only so far we will want to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Small towns not too near Paris
- 3 Munich Hotel Location
- 4 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Wake Up Mods
- 9 스포츠배팅사이트 〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM【코드: ddr77】〃〃추천 -iam 안전토토사이트추천
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Driving in Croatia
- 20 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please