We are traveling in Italy and France next summer and will be picking up a rental car when we leave Venice, then traveling around Tuscany, and then would like to drop off the car in San Remo before heading on to Nice. I have checked autoeurope.com and this is possible, but I am wondering how to figure out the next leg of our trip.
According to Auto Europe, the drop off office in San Remo (for Avis) is located at "San Remo Downtown Office Corso Imperattrice 96." As I mentioned, after dropping our car we need to get to Nice and would like to do so as affordably as possible. How do I figure out where the train station is in San Remo? And, assuming it is not within walking distance of the Avis drop off site, will we be able to get a cab from this location to the train station? We will be traveling with our 9 year old twins, who can pull their own suitcases, but there is only so far we will want to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO dj
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 17 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Car Rental
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017