We are traveling in Italy and France next summer and will be picking up a rental car when we leave Venice, then traveling around Tuscany, and then would like to drop off the car in San Remo before heading on to Nice. I have checked autoeurope.com and this is possible, but I am wondering how to figure out the next leg of our trip.
According to Auto Europe, the drop off office in San Remo (for Avis) is located at "San Remo Downtown Office Corso Imperattrice 96." As I mentioned, after dropping our car we need to get to Nice and would like to do so as affordably as possible. How do I figure out where the train station is in San Remo? And, assuming it is not within walking distance of the Avis drop off site, will we be able to get a cab from this location to the train station? We will be traveling with our 9 year old twins, who can pull their own suitcases, but there is only so far we will want to walk.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinbrugh
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??