One's more accessible, slightly. One's got a cooler old town, slightly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hill of crosses
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 7 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 Italy June 6-16
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 19 Austria Trip Report
- 20 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Northern Ireland ideas
- 23 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Long weekend in Albania