Help is in order ASAP. I am leaving this Saturday, 9/10. My first stops for our trip were going to be 1 night in Mainz and then 2 nights in Heidleburg. We will have a car. We have done the Romantic Rhine before and were looking for something different, while still incorporating castles. Everything I am reading about my first two stops are not very encouraging. We have a 250-350 per night budget. And are heading to Strausbourg as our next stop.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 11 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 road trip through scotland
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 24 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 25 Budapest Card