We will be in Oslo and Bergen at the end of this month.
Could use suggestions for reasonably priced restaurants for Dinner in each of these places.
(forget reasonable, make it inexpensive restaurants)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 9 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 10 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux
- 12 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 13 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 14 Andalucia Spain
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 Barcelona - places to stay
- 21 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 22 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Private Ephesus Tour Companies